The following is a copy and paste from Rob's facebook site written by one of his friends about when he met Jamie. I was laughing so hard when I read it so I though I would share.
"Sorry about your doggy! She was such a fierce lover! Remember when you
and Dave scared the sh!* out of me that time by letting her out while I
was in the kitchen? Sheesh! that was close... I remember you guys
yelling:"Don't look her in the eyes! Don't look her in the eyes!" Then
she made me pet her, because when I stopped, she chomped my sleeve. I
still have that shirt & it still has a big hole in it where she bit
through! She was cool."
Ha ha ha this also reminds me of a time Rob's friend came to our old house. I came walking into the living room just in time to see him jump onto our pool table as Jamie was nipping at his legs. Ha ha ha.
All this aggression but not a single snarl towards our son Jamison. She never so much as raised her little furry lips at him...unless it was for the many kisses she gave him. She loved kissing him because he was the only family member that would allow her to lick him right on the lips for an endless amount of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment