Friday, February 25, 2011

Is this really my life?

I don't think, not even for a second, that everything I have is mine for the keeping. I am so blessed and I fully accept that none of it is owed to me. I understand what I have is all a blessing, a gift, and I always try to remain grateful for all that I have and cherish it, cherish every moment that I possess it. I don't know what I did to deserve such a privileged life, complete with unconditional love and true friendships from many. I am so fortunate to have so many amazing things in my life, I cannot even begin to name them all but I will try to hit on some of the major ones.

I have bagged myself a damn good husband. Some might say I'm a lucky girl but I don't consider this luck as I am a pretty smart chick and certainly deserve some credit for waiting and "picking" the right guy. That being said I am fortunate our paths were able to cross and that the timing was right. I can't even begin to list all the amazing things Rob has done and continues to do for me. Some as big as working his butt off so that I can be home (part time for now but full time in the very near future) with our baby and soon to be babies! I couldn't even begin to imagine the stress and pressure involved with being financially responsible for an entire household. What's more, if I wanted to work he would support that too. He would support and does support me in all that I choose.

Rob helps grocery shop, clean, cook, put the nugget to bed, get said nugget in the night when it's time for him to come to our bed and the list goes on. He does this all without a complaint and often thanks me for all that I do, which doesn't feel like much since becoming pregnant.

Rob is dedicated to our relationship and will always put effort into us to make sure we are a healthy, thriving couple and thus a healthy and thriving family. I know I can always count on our relationship being a strong one because I know he, no wait, WE will always be willing to do what it takes to keep us as such.

He takes good care of himself, his health and his planet. I love him for that and many many other things. He is frugal with his spending and understands the importance of being debt free, and yes that includes paying off the house. He is humble, honest, hard working and handsome. He loves his wife, his son and his unborn baby. He is perfect in every way! I am grateful! Every single day, every second, that he is mine!

I am blessed to be carrying a healthy child. I am thankful for Jamison's health, my health, my families health. I am grateful for my house and that we can pay the utilities to keep our house warm, lit and with running water. I am grateful for the nutritious whole food I am able to feed my family and even for the not so nutritious food I feed them on occasion. I am grateful I get to stay home enough days to find the time to cook said food. I am blessed that if anyone in my family needs clothes I can simply go buy them. I am blessed to be in such an awesome neighborhood just 5 minutes below some of the most amazing mountains in all of Utah! I know none of this is owed to me and I want to be damn sure that if I lose any of it (even just one piece of it) that I was grateful and appreciative of it while it was in my possession.

1 comment:

  1. You are so beautiful to me.......! I am so blessed to have such a lovely daughter who shines with Divine Light! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete