Friday, February 11, 2011

More Gymnastics Drama

Well, it appears Jamison is very hot and cold when it comes to gymnastics. Sometimes participating and loving it while other times refusing to get out of my lap because he's afraid he "might get sad". The unpredictability of his feelings towards gymnastics has become stressful to me and probably him too, so I have thrown in the towel. Now are you ready for the good news? Since my boss has messed with my schedule so many times I just so happen to now be free during the mom and tot gymnastics class. it has been decided that we will finish out the last of the 3 classes as a mom and tot duo. Same cost, same length, just different day and time. This will be much less stressful for all involved. Although I had really hoped for Jamison to enjoy gymnastics without me so that I could chat with my good friend Laurel while we watched our kids tumble together this is what is best in Jamison's corner of the world. And since my job is to recognize and respond to such needs I am doing just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment