Thursday, September 1, 2011
Tired
I have missed out on pretty much everything this summer. I have not gone swimming, camping, hiking, biking; not really much of anything. I have been either too pregnant or too tired. I have missed concerts of bands I love and plenty of girls nights out. I have been vomited on daily. I have been pooped on, peed on and drooled on. I have been woken up constantly throughout the night. I have spent day after day soothing a screaming baby and comforting a whiny toddler, sometimes simultaneously. I am 3 sizes bigger than normal and my skin has been stretched beyond it's capacity. The only time I have left the house alone was to get a root canal, and I spent the entire time worrying that my baby might be hungry; she was. I have battled the sorest of nipples (thank you yeast) and continued to feed my baby regardless. That's it. Just a vent session.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment