We put them on and he refuses to wear his pants. I can't say that I blame him. Why cover those cool briefs up? After one pee pee in the toilet things are going great! Then a couple hours later while looking out the window he starts jumping from one foot to the other whining "mommy". I knew immediately what had happened. I walk over to him and tell him he is fine and that he just peed but because he is in underwear it gets him wet. I jokingly told him he had "pee pee undies". I take his undies off, he is quick to point out his sock is wet too. I take them off as well and he runs to the potty. He sits on it but he, of course, no longer needs to go. We get him off the potty and he insists on putting underwear on again, this time I talk him into wearing the white ones.
The rest of the day was uneventful. When daddy got home he was so excited to show his dad he was in underwear! When I asked him to tell dad what kind of underwear he had Jamison replied "pee underwear" I expected "car underwear" but the former was more funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment