As Jamison lay his head gently on my pregnant belly he began to tell me about his little sibling.
"I'm already a big brother, mama" he said. Followed by, "I will hold my baby sister, babies like that". No we don't know what we are having but J always calls baby a little sister. He also began to talk about all the things he would help his baby brother or sister do.
"I'll help him learn how to pet Lola gently."
"I'll help him learn to take his shirt off by himself."
"I'll help him learn how to pet sting rays."
"I'll help him learn how to drive cars."
"I'll help him learn how to drive boats."
"I'll help him hold hands."
What a helpful big brother he will be!
He will be too, he will want to be apart of his little sisters life! I love you xo
ReplyDelete