Thursday, August 9, 2012

Oh the funny things he says...

Oh the funny things he says...

"Dad, soon I'll have big nipples like you but not like girl nipples. Soon they will be hairy around." Lifts his shirt up I show us where the hair will be.

Poor Jamison was brought to tears today *sorry don't know what "today" was but this was at least a month or two ago* when I told him all the dinosaurs are dead.  He began crying and said he wanted to see them at the zoo and didn't believe me when I told him the ones at the zoo were robots because, "robots don't have skin" he tearfully said he didn't want the dinosaurs to be dead.

M: what do you want for your birthday? Geo Trax? Chuck and handy?
J: I don't want you to go back to work, I just want one thing.

"Papa banana having a cat is sure not easy." As Noni chased a bird out of the house.

J: Mommy, did daddy be your fertilizer so that I could grow in your belly?
Me: yep
J: how about daddy fertilize another one to grow in your belly?

J slightly worried said, "mom, did all your teeth fall out when you were growing into an adult?"

J was playing with my old cabbage patch dolls I gave him.
M: what is your babies name?
J: bob cotless.
M: bob cotless?
J: yes, what's your baby's name?
M: Raquel and Jamison
J: mom, don't say I'm a baby because I'm pretending to be a daddy.

Jamison said, "mom I can hardly stand it, I love you more than ever"

"Mom when I grow up I'll drive all the way to Michelle's and buy me a nice boy cat"





And a couple things about baby L:

I noticed Raquel cut her first tooth early this morning. (4/11/12)

L is cracking me up! She's in such a good mood babbling like crazy and blowing raspberries in the back of the car. Smiling at J and trying so hard to engage him.  Plus she was laughing so hard while I pushed J in the swing today, she was in the ergo. (3/23/22)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet memories so glad you wrote these down to remember and share. I love the way J thinks and love the way L smiles. She reminds me do much of you when u were little. XO

    ReplyDelete